A+
The most mature listserv/social media space I've belonged to - for over a
decade?

      From: John R. Hogerhuis <jho...@pobox.com>
 To: m...@bitchin100.com
 Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 4:41 PM
 Subject: [M100] List rules reminder

Just want to remind folks that we have a long standing no politics rule on the
list.

That includes the entire content of emails, including signatures.
This is to keep our nice friendly atmosphere. Let's protect that. We'll leave
the political excitement to Facebook and Twitter.

Other rules: no swearing. No personal attacks. No spamming with ebay links.
Keep it on topic as much as possible. Be nice and respectful to others. Try to
avoid flame wars. Conflict happens! But we have to resist it and try to resolve
quickly or take it off list.

BTW, as of this moment, we have 357 subscribers to the Bitchin100 list! I think
our unique atmosphere contributes to keep that number high.
-= Model T's Forever =-

-- John.