Well - you can mail me the tape if you're willing. Where are you located?
If this tape is particularly rare, then we might want to use some better
shipping method than USPS. Although USPS priority might be reasonable.

I don't currently have a cassette cable for my M100, but I can make one
easily enough. Does virtual T support cassette input? Or are there better
tools for the import? I can certainly get a high quality audio scan of the
tape at first.