Here are the parts I used to build my cable.

First is the 26 Pin IDC connector for the Model-T
http://www.futurlec.com/Connectors/IDCC26pr.shtml

Then the 26 pin ribbon cable
http://www.futurlec.com/cgi-bin/search/search.cgi

Then the centronics connector (Near the bottom of the page)
http://www.futurlec.com/ConnIDC.shtml

The cabling is simple a 1 to 1 straight through. So pin 1 on the IDC connector
goes to pin 1 on the centronics connector.

These are the exact components I used to make mine.

Kurt