Hello!

I managed to procure a Disk/Video Interface in good aesthetic condition but
untested. It also did not come with the bus interface cable required, either
for an M100 or M102, and did not come with any software.

Any hints on getting this thing connected and tested? Is it possible to buy or
build the required interface cable to connect to a Model 102? What about the
software/driver? Is that something that can be loaded through means other than
a floppy in the DVI?

(This also didn’t come with any documentation, so if I’m asking questions that
are obvious and are answered elsewhere, I apologize, and would love to be
directed to whatever information resources for the DVI exist.)

Thanks!

Christopher