A while back I had the idea of having an Arduino decode and bit-bang the
cassette port protocol on my T102. As with all of my projects I got
distracted, never finishef, and ended up using the MIDI cable for its
intended purpose.

It seems a more efficient way of storing what is honestly a tiny amount of
data than WAV files or finnicky MP3s