From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Kurt McCullum
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 1:06 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Utility disk image from sector access

A bit too soon to declare total success. I can duplicate data disks without any
issues. I can even duplicate the Utility disk. But even though the duplicate
has all the same data, it won’t auto boot. So those extra save commands that I
think play with the ID portion of the track are essential to creating a true
duplicate of the Utility disk.

I’ll get there but it’s going to take a bit to figure out the ID information.

Kurt