From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Gary Weber
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 3:46 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] TPDD Client Link

Oh great!  Well given that the dictionary is available, does that work with
UR-II?  I guess I may be getting my terms confused but you can probably help
clarify.  Previously you once said "The problem with the Ultimate ROM is that
it requires the RAM version of Sardine (which nobody has for the M100 or NEC)".

Does that statement still apply?

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Kurt McCullum <kurt.mccul...@att.net