Hi Comet & George,

Here's a direct link that will take you to the "Lib-02-Text" folder in the
M100SIG file area for CHRDEF.100, CHRDEF..PCH, CCSLDR.100, and RUSSIA.CCS:
http://www.web8201.net/default.asp?content=/Files/body.asp%3Fname=Lib-02-Text%26url=M100SIG/Lib-02-Text

And for CHRDEF.BA & CHRDEF.DOC, here's the link to Lib-07-Utilities:
http://www.web8201.net/default.asp?content=/Files/body.asp%3Fname=Lib-02-Text%26url=M100SIG/Lib-07-Utilities

If you don't pass it through default.asp with a content= argument like I'm
doing, you end up just getting redirected to the general file section page,
hence the need for these types of links.  It all has to do with those "evil
HTML framesets" that I originally created with the Web 8201 web design.
One of these days I'll redesign the whole thing to make direct links a bit
more friendly.   I just need to find one of those "ROUND TUITS" I keep
hearing about...  ;-)

Gary

--
Gary Weber