The TRS-80 Model 100 Portable Computer Quick Reference Guide contains the information:

ftp://ftp.whtech.com/club100/doc/m100qr.pdf

Shift/Up: Moves the Cursor to the top of the screen above the current position.

Shift/Down: Moves the Cursor to the bottom of the screen below the current position.

So to page up, first you would go to the top of the current screen with the first Shift/Up, and subsequent Shift/Up will page entire screens at a time.