From: M100
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com>>
on behalf of Brian Brindle <bbrin...@gmail.com<mailto:bbrin...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 10:22 AM
To: <m...@bitchin100.com<mailto:m...@bitchin100.com>>
Cc: Model 100 Discussion
<m100@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100@lists.bitchin100.com>>
Subject: Re: [M100] REX Castellated board

I have one put together that programmed up OK but am having issues getting the
REX software on it. It erases all the blocks just fine but hangs when
re-loading to block 0. Probably something up with the flash..

I'll report back when I have more info.

Brian

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Stephen Adolph