Doesn't matter to me. Might as well continue using club100 at least for now
I guess.

I just built another 2 boards and all in all the existing method isn't too
bad as long as you aren't trying to produce them in numbers.

I found an easier way to extract the pins than pulling with pliars. By
cracking open the insulator with cutters, cutting in-line with the pin.
They popped loose pretty easy. It's actually a pretty neat hack you found
there. The end resulting leg is tidy.

Thanks again for providing this.