The simplest way to make that cover is by just vacuum forming.

You soften a sheet of plastic with heat, and suck it down to conform to he
mold with vacuum. It's a very doable diy kind of project. You have to build
a special box, but the parts are not expensive and the tech is low and
simple. People made all kinds of things that way in the 40s-80s before
everyone fell in love with these exotic 3d printers.