On 23-Nov-17 4:34 AM, Bob wrote:
Picked up a 102 at a flea market this weekend.  It has a label on front that says "Paladin MC-1"  And on the back it says Paladin Measuring System, which seems to be out of business.  There were also the standard Tandy labels on the back.

Put batteries in and it fired right up.  In addition to the standard menu, it also has an entry for MC1.  So I would assume it has an option ROM.

It also came with a long coiled serial cable, 25 pin to 9 pin.

I think I got a fair deal, paid $0.25 for it.   Now to figure out what I am going to do with it.

That's a great deal. My 102 is also branded as a Paladin MC-1.

Dave