Message: 16
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 19:00:13 +0000
From: Fugu ME100 <b4me...@hotmail.com><mailto:b4me...@hotmail.com>
To: "m...@bitchin100.com"<mailto:m...@bitchin100.com>
<m...@bitchin100.com><mailto:m...@bitchin100.com>
Subject: Re: [M100] List of wanna haves

"...I use my LPT port for an OPL2 card and not sure I want to reuse the port."

OMG... You got an OPL2LPT AdLib clone working on the M100's parallel port?
That's just awesome!

I *gotta* get one now!

The 8-Bit Guy is selling kits and pre-assembled models. I'm still debating
about getting a kit or an assembled version (getting the kit would involve
getting a soldering station set-up, which I want to do eventually anyway).
http://www.the8bitguy.com/product/opl2lpt-ad-lib-compatible-parallel-sound-card/

Message: 19