Hterm is the one you want to use. Its the only program that deals with flow control problem directly on the m100.

You can find it on bitchin100

Kurt

On Feb 26, 2018 1:37 PM, Eric Nelson <ericrnel...@gmail.com> wrote:
I use my M102 a bit for contacting telnet BBSs using a Wifi232 modem. It works okay. Is there a better terminal program than the one included? I'm not as concerned about downloading. More about terminal emulation (VT100, ASCII, etc). I mainly use it to leave messages, etc.

Maybe something where the baud rate and other parameters can be changed via a menu rather than the command.

I've looked in here but maybe there's another repository for terminal software?

http://club100.org/library/libtel.html