Hi Jeff.

On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 16:11:08 -0500, Jeffrey Birt wrote:

I replaced C90 and have the same symptoms. I'll now dig out my eprom
programmer and read in the main ROM. I still need a known good rom dump to
compare to. Anyone have one of those?

I thought the Bitchin' Wiki or the Club web-site would have had dumps, but
a quick look (admittedly *very* quick) didn't find anything.  However,
I remember that the Model 100/102/200 emulator "Virtual T" has the ROMs
as separate files, so you could download a copy and use those -

https://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualt/

And a thought on your diagnosing (again, only quickly caught up with emails
and definitely pre-coffee), but before you replace the CPU you may want
to check that the address latching is working correctly, given if the
multiplexing screws up that's going to cause all sorts of weird behaviours.

Best of luck!

Cheers.

--
Regards,