I double checked the mComm code because I didn't remember if I had
addressed this. If the file is larger than 64k I only return the first
two bytes of the file size. So while it will work with files larger than
64k, the file size is definitely a little screwy. But I guess when you
exceed the limits that is to be expected.
Kurt