> On Jul 1, 2018, at 12:08 AM, Nickolas Nolan <nick.no...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> I find it easiest to do the ribbon cable when the screen is at ~45° I use a
> box of cards to prop it open while I try to get the bottom back on.

I figured out that it's a bit easier to make the final connection at the screen
end after assembling the case, rather than trying to cram my big ham fist
inside the case to make the connection at the motherboard end. The last piece
of plastic to go back on is the plastic cover just below the screen, after
connecting the cable. It's still a bit of a clumsy operation.

--
Mark J. Blair <n...@nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/