A++  Rick didn't go for that.
    On Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 3:41:08 PM EDT, John R. Hogerhuis
<jho...@pobox.com> wrote:

 All --

I get comments from people that our positive, on-topic atmosphere is a big
reason why people stay subscribed to this list. But to maintain that atmosphere
requires some restraint on all of our parts. Like everything here, it's a
collaborative effort.

Please let's end this negativity and back to fun mode. We're here to have fun
with our old tech. No reason for the acrimony.

It crops up time to time, feelings get hurt, and people react. I get it. I've
done it.

Let's move on and get back to a positive atmosphere.

Brian --

Swearing on the list is a big no-no. We have folks on the list that REALLY do
not appreciate it, and we need to respect their sensibility and keep a positive
atmosphere.

I don't recall if I've talked to you about before so this time we'll let it go.
But it it happens again, I will throw the moderation bit on which means your
emails will be delayed because a mod has to screen them. I don't think no
swearing is a difficult ask. Either way, it's the requirement for this list.
You're an important contributor to our community, and I'm guessing just stating
the rule is all it will take, and the moderation path won't be necessary.

Thanks,

-- John.
-= Model T's Forever =-