Awesome...count me in!

Jesus R

---

I suspect I will make an announcement sometime next weekend or during
that week after next weekend about them being for sale. There have
been quite a few people asking about availability, so I guess I will
just have to sell them first-come-first-serve AFTER I make the formal
announcement.  I will give everyone maybe a day's notice of the time I
will make the offer.  If anyone can think of a better approach, I'm
listening.  :)  And since there are very few available, please, no
sniping.  I have an inventory of those who I have sold units to
previously ;)

Ken