For what it’s worth I just tried one at random (alien.ba) and it
worked perfectly from my iPad to my T102. I didn’t have the volume up
high enough the first try, but I turned it up to max and it worked
fine on round 2.

I have an android phone I acquired just to run mcomm on, but haven’t
gotten around to doing it. I’ll try to charge it up and see how it
works for this sometime soon. Perhaps it is dependent on the player in
some way.

- Kevin