I have started the process for converting the "Programming" software to WAY
format. I'm picking these genres at random so if there are any request
please let me know.

Also, I have been sent some software which I could add to the list.
However, I'm having a touch time since they are scattered in folders and
might not have back up docs. I'm hard pressed to convert these and organize
them. Some of the files are in MP3 format which I don't care for:) Some
have multiply recordings on one track which I'm not sure what to do with
and don't always know what's on them. I can start by figuring out a way to
list it all and maybe people can have a look and comment on them. Any
recommendations on this would be greatly appreciated.

Jesus R