Ron,

I only made the 3 cables from the boards I had fabricated for myself and a
friend.  I don't build and sell them, but I think I put enough information
on the blog site to build them.  I made the boards public on oshpark (
https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/vntX40yC ).  If you don't have the
skills needed, maybe someone local to you could help you out.

One point of note, the DB25 connector on the original cable was molded.
Using a screw together type of connector as I did, while electrically
worked fine in my tests, did not fit well inside the allowed space for the
serial connection on the model 100 because the case opening was just a bit
too narrow.  The 102 had a slightly wider opening and the housing fit fine
in it.  If you have a model 100, you may need to get creative with either
opening the case a bit or modifying the connector, or making a short ribbon
cable extension.

Rick