Off the top of my head I don't know the exact locations of the two bytes
that need to be changed. On all of them, the 1 and 9 need to be changed
to 2 and 0. I've done it on my NEC and 200 models. The ROM images with
Virtual-T have all been patched. And virtual-T can disassemble any of
the ROMs for you.
Kurt