Yeah it's mine.

Back up as of just now. I don't know what's going on yet because I honestly
haven't looked for real yet. Until recently it hasn't needed any attention.
Even automated spam attempts don't do anything but generate an account
request email. But recently it's gone down a few times. I assume it's just
failing under random drive-by scanning or hack attempts consuming ram or
process slots all at once. So far nothing seems to be broken or hacked,
just needs a reboot each time. Security-wise it's pretty well buttoned-up
and kept updated. I haven't set up any active monitoring yet so when it
goes down I don't notice right away. Setting up active monitoring and
fail2ban is among the chores I haven't gotten around to yet.

What is curious is... Just about the same time I suddenly start having
problems when I had no problem before, Digital Ocean starts offering a new
monitoring service add-on. Did one of these two events cause the other,
specifically, which was the cause and which the effect????? :)