Has anybody played with the Bank Accessor program that comes with the
personal application kit? I'm looking for some information specific to
memory usage.
When I load the program it works as stated. I can access files across
all three banks from BASIC by using the prefix like this:
OPEN "BNK2:DATA.DO" for input as #1

Pretty cool to break through the 32k barrier in this way. But the
downside is that I loose 10k just loading the program. It's a tiny
program at only 1286 bytes but for some reason it loads at 53248 to
54528. That's somewhat of a deal killer for me since it takes my memory
from 28k to 17k.
So if you have any insights I'd love to hear them. If it can be modified
to load higher in memory I can see it as something rather useful.
Kurt