I have two WP-2's, but one is dead and I plan to transplant it's screen to
a Amstrad MC100 (it's a pin compatible change and a contrast improvement
for the NC100)

The WP-2 is a good writing machine. I wish the flash memory cards for the
slot on the side weren't scarcer than hen's teeth. But the cheap 128K
upgrade chip (from Jameco) helps to alleviate that problem
Other than the keyboard it is superior to a m100 for just plain writing.

Regards all
Dave Szasz