From: M100
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com>>
on behalf of Ed Graffius <quaddri...@aol.com<mailto:quaddri...@aol.com>>
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 5:49 AM
To: <m100@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100@lists.bitchin100.com>>
Subject: [M100] M100 memory

Ok, Its working well and I have been poking around (but not peeking if bad
BASIC puns are allowed).  I need another 8K

each module must be 8 k right?  is there a source for them today?  likely not
new...but used?  NOS?  salvage?

I need to find the cassette adaptor pinout and a plug - have a solution to
try....save files in thru the media player on THIS machine as .wav using the
mic in jack and loading using the speaker out....a sort of 'virtual cassette'