Here's the links to the 80 Micro magazine May and June of 83 for their
articles on building your own Mikrokolor and programs for it (in case you
want to roll your own)

https://archive.org/details/80-microcomputing-magazine-1983-05/page/n223
https://archive.org/details/80-microcomputing-magazine-1983-SE

Musings on video out:
I have been dabbling as of late with a Tandy Color computer and through the
Indianapolis Retro Computer Club other machines with external video out.
The display really looks crappy on a modern HD monitor unless you go with
an upscaler unit to improve the resolution. RF output looks *really* bad
and composite to a lesser degree. Interesting note: Machines supporting
NTSC are about 25% faster over PAL due to the lower resolution of NTSC (Of
course that only helped users in N. America and Japan? I think). That's
something those of us with LCD screens never have to concern themselves
with.