Glad it went to somebody on the list. Stephen Adolph might have a utility for
dumping the ROM. It's not as easy as dumping the system rom. I know he has made
several machine language programs to dump 100/200 and NEC ROMS. I've used the
NEC version to dump a slightly older version of UR-II that I had.

Kurt