Haven't said much here lately... Let me see, what m100 stuff have I
been doing?...

My pocketchip, which was my main pdd server, died. fortunately the day
after I backed up all the m100 stuff... :-)

My REX corrupted itself and I upgraded to 4.9 when I rebuilt it, files
were lost :-(

Messed around with the m100 as a terminal. Installed m100 terminfo
files. Lynx wants 4 lines of text for its ui? Pathetic!!! ;-)

Played a bunch of .wav files at my m100. I do believe I now have almost
all the old Tandy tape software. CALC.BA is probably the most useful of
the bunch, followed by Starblaze and maybe Personal Finance (I
haven't really tried out Specaculator, but if it's as weak as the
CoCo version it'll be pretty sad). ;-)

I'd read horror stories about trying to load m100 data files from tape,
but these worked fine. I guess they weren't large enough to trigger the
bugs?

Willard
--
Willard Goosey  goo...@sdc.org