Drivers are built into mComm. FTDI, Prolific, ch240 are supported. But the
cable needs to be a full null modem cable. The pinout is in the manual.
The FTDI console cables for Cisco routers work great. I clip the rj45 end and
solder on a db25

You will need ts-dos on your m100. It can be injected with mComm but it's a 3+
minute process. You can't do any kind of text only transfer with mComm. It's
TPDD only.

Kurt