John,

That would be ideal, but beyond my capabilities at the moment. Swapping in and
out of the optRom is still a mystery to me. I don't have the book you are
referring too but I have looked through the code that was created by you and
Steve after working on it. At this point I'm just trying to return back to
BASIC after populating the ALT LCD with the code.

Kurt