I don't own a NC100 so I really don't know. I do know that the WP-2 gives mixed
results with mComm. I have read that blog post which seemed to indicate that it
works on the WP-2 but user reports here on the list indicate that it doesn't
work reliably. If I end up with a WP-2 at some point I'll address it but for
now I'd say you are better off with LaddieAlpha for the WP-2.

Kurt