Hey Everyone,

I was just thinking about this last night...I was on the Intel team which
helped Stephen Hawkings use his computer back in the Windows 7 days.  I
reached out to the researchers still there to see if I could make use of
this to help my mom out:

https://www.wired.com/2015/01/intel-gave-stephen-hawking-voice/
http://www.openhealthnews.com/tagged/assistive-text-editor-aster

I believe they open sourced it.  I'm not sure if it is supported anymore
though.  I left the project in 2013.

Jeff