I've discovered on the very back of my bookshelf some books on BASIC, i
thought originally they were exclusively for the Acorn (BBC) Micro &
Sinclair Spectrum computers. However one of them mentions TRS-80 and
another mentions TRS-80 Colour computer.

--
My retro tech blog and general ramblings
http://bytemyvdu.wordpress.com/