No, that's not what I was saying.

Page 72 of the TELCOM manual for the T200 (Same as M100 but double the lines)
"....TELCOM uses the same codes as a 'vt52'....."
Then right after that it explains that a normal vt52 would have 24 lines and so
a new termcap entry would have to be made with only 16 lines and called td200.
The M100 would be the same with only 8 lines.

mComm doesn't do any screen emulation. The only thing that mComm does is handle
buffering so the serial port on the Model-T doesn't get overloaded.

Kurt