Peter sorry it took me a while to answer this, but here goes

At present we are playing a 5th edition game, have been for about a year. I keep having to replace my character sheet and did wonder if I couldn't program something on my M100. Like an electronic 5e character sheet. Presently I don't have a clue how such a thing could be achieved, but I do have an idea of how it might work.

A primary screen showing character stats and a second page for inventory. Perhaps toggling between the two using the tab key.

I myself have been reading up on D&D Basic, as found in the Cyclopedia TSR 1071. I own the 1070 boxset which as i understand it was when TSR combined Basic, Expert, Companion and Master all in to one.

If I can make a set of DnD tools would i use my M100 to manage my DnD games? You're damn right I would!