http://ftp.whtech.com/club100/doc/dvi.pdf

It works with the 100, 102 and 200, it provides a video screen (composite
out) and disk drive, it requires specific os to be loaded off disk then it
uploads a patched basic (basically) to use the display

I have disks, cables etc here
https://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/?page_id=11#!/100-102-200/c/28313042/offset=0&sort=nameAsc

Greg