I’ve never done anything like that, so if anyone can give a little hand
holding, then sure!

I’m fine soldering, it’s just I haven’t played around with power supplies. Once
zapped myself with 240v mains while working on a Macintosh Plus, once was quite
enough. Sitting in a house In the dark, because the fuse box was tripped, with
my arm killing me., ah the memories :-P

Sent from my iPad