Okay, as I mentioned in the email I just posted, I've been fafiated*,
and just dug out Virtual-T.

I came across an old basic program listing (not my own) I'd like to try
installing on my M100. It's 8K, so it should fit, but it's in text
format, meant for another system The original code dates to 1978.

I want to screw around with it to see if I can remember my old BASIC
programming knowledge from... omg.. almost 40 years ago, now.

But I can't recall offhand how to convert a text document to a Model T
BASIC program. I suppose I could dig the owners manual out of the
closet, or just type it in by hand (did I mention it's 8K?) but then
asking here might spark an interesting discussion. And of course I'll be
sure to share my experience here.

(first learned BASIC on the school's only TRS-80 Model I with Level 2
BASIC; then on a VIC-20 of my own)

(*FAFIATED = Forced Away From It All).