With such a cheap transformer in the DVI the 50Hz should not really
produce much of an impact, the output voltage might be down slightly but I
doubt the internal transformer is that well tuned to 60Hz. I would be more
worried about failure of parts due to their age, especially the caps.

On 16/2/20, 10:57 AM, "M100 on behalf of Jonathan Yuen"
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com on behalf of jonathan.y...@slu.se>