About thirty years ago, I had a DVI, I would take my m100 to college class and
take notes.
I would then go to the dorm, hook my 100 up to a dvi and study from my notes
and do my report.
I'd also use the kewl 80-column capability and work on IBM Assembler on the
main frame and fortran on the DEC machines.

Enough memory lane.

I have this unit coming in:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153840700045
[https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S6oAAOSwCbJeUHwz/s-l400.jpg]<https://www.ebay.com/itm/153840700045>
Radio Shack TRS-80 DISK/VIDEO INTERFACE Untested |
eBay<https://www.ebay.com/itm/153840700045>
Untested Radio Shack/Tandy Corp. disk/video interface cat.
www.ebay.com

Look like one of the ports to a hit. What should I do first (plug in it, test
it out?) - plan on recapping it, change one of the floppies for one of those
floppy emulators?

I'm also worried about my poor Zenith Green Composite Green Screen - hasn't had
electrons flowing through it in years, does any one know of a repair service
for those?

Thanks,
Dan