Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2020 at 7:53 PM
From: "Kevin Becker" <ke...@kevinbecker.org>
To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] LCD Lines
That is an interesting approach. I've taken several PC-3 pocket computers apart and reassembled them which is my only experience with elastomeric strips. I've been successful in that regard on the smaller PC-3 scale. I have to admit, I'm not eager to disassemble the LCD on this M100 so I may give that a try first.

On a side note, I ordered replacement electrolytic caps, a new NiMh battery, and an 8kb RAM module to bring it up to 32kb so I hope I actually can get the screen working to make it all worthwhile.