True. The way to get a 100 online is with a RS-232 terminal adapter, also
called a network modem or WiFi modem.

I have a WiModem, Which is basically just an ESP8266 with some level
shifters and a power supply. The ESP8266 and ESP32 make great low cost
terminal adapters, since they have WiFi and UARTs built in.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 9:27 AM Gregory McGill <arcadeshop...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> usb requires a usb interface, pretty sure nobody has made a usb interface
> for the 100
>
> On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 5:51 AM Greg Swallow <gswal...@mchsi.com> wrote:
>
>> All:
>>
>> Ha, found an NOS/unopened Linksys USB Network Adapter at GoodWill for
>> $3.49 and thought maybe there could be a way to configure this thing to
>> work with the M100. Anyone have any experience with this thing or is
>> there a thread already? Just thought it be worth asking before I list on
>> eBay?
>>

>> God Bless,
>>
>> GregS <><
>>
>> --