Hey guys, I got myself a REX. I had no real trouble installing rex, and
after a bit of head scratching I think I've got LaddieAlpha more or less
figured out. I'm trying to load some option roms though and I'm running
into some trouble.
When I try to load an option rom in REX it looks like LA is expecting the
file to have a .BX extension. The option roms I found on Club 100 seem to
be labeled as .HEX files on the site and download to .TXT files. Renaming
the files doesn't seem to work, so I'm thinking they might be in the wrong
format. I somehow got UR2100 (Ultimate Rom II) to load, but I honestly
don't know why that one worked and the others haven't. I've tried a few of
the others but I've had no luck. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, and are
any of the other roms very useful?
-Jason