Yes -ish. I have 2 manuals, but I have 2 DVI's, and ideally I'd prefer to
keep the manual and dvi together. But if no one else comes up with one I
might as well let someone have it who actively wants it. The manuals are
scanned on line so when I go to sell the 2nd dvi I can always print out a
nice copy.

I have un-wound the spiral on one to make a better quality scan that the
one on-line, but haven't done the scan yet. I don't want to run it through
the sheet feeder and I don't have a streamlined manual flatbed procedure
worked out yet. But assuming I ever do, then when I go to print that copy,
it could at least be a pretty good copy.