Hi John,

Yeah, I'm thinking about just commiting them in the mainline. The built-in assembler already supports the extended opcodes that I added. The emulation will not execute "MOV A,A", "MOV B,B", etc. opcodes as extended unless the EXT bit is set via SIM 0x80 anyway.

if I ever get time (and funds), I still have this dream of developing the Model 401 we had jokinly discussed many years ago (for those who don't know, this was a model for April Fools Day we were talking about, thus the model number).

Ken