There are a couple sort of mixed into the utilities archive on Club100
http://www.club100.org/library/libedu.html might not be very interesting
though.

- Convert ALT-AZ to Equitorial coordinates for a telescope and visa versa.

- A program to display azimuth and altitude of the sun for date, latitude
and longitude. local sunrise and sunset are also shown

- Solves the basic equation for a single stage rocket in the absence of
drag and gravity. Exploration of the effects of several different
variables.

There is also Starblaze :-D