The email below was the last I heard from Gary about his testing with the
WiModem232. He gives some good instructions on how he made his setup work.

Kurt

----- Original message -----
From: Gary Weber <g...@web8201.com>
To: Kurt McCullum <ku...@fastmail.com>
Subject: Re: Beta 2
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019 12:44 PM

Hi Kurt,

You ready for this? It works flawlessly! Here's the steps I used:

0) Launch mComm, set to TCP Port(1983), Start the Service
1) Power up the WiModem232
2) Go into the Telcom Term mode and set it's baud rate to 19200: "AT*B19200"
3) "Dial up" my computer: "ATDT192.168.0.2:1983"
4) Exit Term, go to the Menu
5) Launch TS-DOS 4.1d
6) Go to "Disk" and see the directory come up just fine
7) Tag about 5 files, hit Load, watch them all load in just fine.
just fine

Whatever you did fixed all the issues. I can load files, save files, kill files
with no problems. I'll continue testing also.

Gary